More Info on Student Resources


campus recreation activities

Non-degree students enrolled in UNH credit courses may purchase recreation passes for use in the Hamel Recreation Center.  Passes are on sale at the Service Desk in the Hamel Recreation Center during regular building hours. For more information, visit the campus recreation website or call (603) 862-2031.

*You are viewing pages printed from These pages apear differently when viewed online.