Individuals with a MyUNH account may register for classes online. If you have taken a class since January 2005, use your existing username and password to login to MyUNH. If you have forgotten your username or password, please visit the login help tab or call the UNH CIS Help Desk at (603) 862-4242.
Online registration is NOT available to first-time registrants or students who have taken classes prior to January 2005. New students must initially register by mail, fax, phone or in person and will be issued a MyUNH account for use in subsequent semesters.
Please note payment is due at the time of registration. To register on the WEB:
1. Go to MyUNH, and login.
Note: for login assistance, call (603) 862-4242.
2. Select WEBCAT and login.
3. Select Registration.
4. Select Add/Drop Courses.
5. Select a Term from drop down and Submit.
6. Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open.
7. Select Submit Changes.
8. Select Complete when finished.
9. Submit payment as directed online.
10. For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule.
Type in the date for the first full week of classes.